It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find a sticky as to what exactly was updated? It tells me it was updated in my library though. If it has nothing to do with the windows or Linux install then I won't worry about it. But does anyone have any idea what was changed?
FoxbodyMustang: Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find a sticky as to what exactly was updated? It tells me it was updated in my library though. If it has nothing to do with the windows or Linux install then I won't worry about it. But does anyone have any idea what was changed?
*MORE >>> CHANGELOG*

"Patch gog-3 Linux (02.09.2015)

We've uploaded a new Linux installer for Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition.
Added missing dependency.
Fixed an issue where the game would crash on AMD (proprietary drivers).
Fixed an issue where the game would not support dual screens properly on NVIDIA (proprietary drivers)."
FoxbodyMustang: Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find a sticky as to what exactly was updated? It tells me it was updated in my library though. If it has nothing to do with the windows or Linux install then I won't worry about it. But does anyone have any idea what was changed?
Hickory: *MORE >>> CHANGELOG*

Fixed an issue where the game would not support dual screens properly on NVIDIA (proprietary drivers)."
Oh ok. Thanks, I never even noticed the changelog.
Hickory: *MORE >>> CHANGELOG*

FoxbodyMustang: Oh ok. Thanks, I never even noticed the changelog.
As an FYI, all three EE games (Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate II and Icewind Dale) have been updated. Changelos for all three are the same. =)

Flynn
Is it worth installing if:

1) Don't have Linux
2) ??
3) Don't have AMD GPU
4) Use only 1 monitor

Thanks.

Reference:
1) We've uploaded a new Linux installer for Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition.
2) Added missing dependency.
3) Fixed an issue where the game would crash on AMD (proprietary drivers).
4) Fixed an issue where the game would not support dual screens properly on NVIDIA (proprietary drivers)."
Ineffable: Is it worth installing if:

1) Don't have Linux
2) ??
3) Don't have AMD GPU
4) Use only 1 monitor

Thanks.

Reference:
1) We've uploaded a new Linux installer for Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition.
2) Added missing dependency.
3) Fixed an issue where the game would crash on AMD (proprietary drivers).
4) Fixed an issue where the game would not support dual screens properly on NVIDIA (proprietary drivers)."
I would say "no", provided that you can actually start the game. The lack of a dependency on your system would prevent the game from starting in the first place.
Ineffable: Is it worth installing if:

1) Don't have Linux
2) ??
3) Don't have AMD GPU
4) Use only 1 monitor
Absolutely no point.