I can't seem to get the mods to show up in the "Expansions" list. Here's what I did so far:
1) Installed ArmaA 2 (in a different folder from the default)
2) Ran it once as Admin, and then put in the multiplayer serial and ran it again. Still works.
3) Downloaded the CBA files, version 1.0.0 since I'm not using the beta build, I think...?
4) Unzipped the @CBA, @CBA_A2, and @CBA_OA folders into the install directory
5) Added @CBA;CBA_A2;@CBA_OA to the launcher mod options, so that it's -mod=EXPANSION;ca;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA
6) Ran ArmA 2 to see that CBA is not in the Expansions list.
I also tried with just EXPANSION;ca;@CBA in the mods list, but it didn't show up under Expansions, either.
What am I missing?