It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

schmea: If you read the info on the extra animation pack it replaces the .exe file. Can anyone confirm that it doesn't break GOG's version not needing the cd?
I can confirm it works fine with the 3 patches in the first post.
Win7 64 bit PC here.
I've noticed when one of my NPC knocked himself out due to making a critical failure, he doesn't really fall to the ground or anything .... not sure if this has always been the case since the original unpatched game.
Mirkat: Here is something relatively new I found on the terra-arcanum site - an extra animations pack made to work with the unofficial patch. I did not see this in the sticky so here goes:

Extra Animations Pack (for UAP091225)

This module restores most of the deleted beta content, which wasn't never ever released before. Unofficial Arcanum Patch v091225 required, mostly for compatibility reasons.

Restored content:
-1202 critter animations
-175 monster animations
-88 unique npc animations
-A complete set of new animations, armors and weapons for Orcs. Total 87 new anims
-A new weapons and animations for some monsters, such as phantom
-Original ambient sounds. City, grassland, village, mine, forest, etc. Total 21 sounds
-Bonus, multiplayer online game fix - MatchMaker

There are at least two new animations for every race, weapon and shield:
1) Walking with weapon (and/or shield) equipped
2) Low attack with weapon (and/or shield) equipped
Avaz: This seems kind of fantastic! I'll have to wait to get home to try it.
Wow, that is pretty cool. I just downloaded and tried to install it. Seems you have to turn off the hi-res patch to get it to install. Anyone find out how to do this and/or do the animations still work with the hi-res pack? Thanks. Eager to start in on this.
Does anyone want to make a torrent for the three main mods? I can certainly do it, and throw it up on Demonoid for everyone to share.
JTD121: Does anyone want to make a torrent for the three main mods? I can certainly do it, and throw it up on Demonoid for everyone to share.
There's also a high-quality music pack, which upgrades the existing music to a higher kbbs, by the same guys who did those patches.
http://terra-arcanum.com/drog/dest/uap.html#downloads

Go down a bit.
JTD121: Does anyone want to make a torrent for the three main mods? I can certainly do it, and throw it up on Demonoid for everyone to share.
Crosmando: There's also a high-quality music pack, which upgrades the existing music to a higher kbbs, by the same guys who did those patches.
http://terra-arcanum.com/drog/dest/uap.html#downloads

Go down a bit.
Yeah, I saw that. This was mostly for the SO to play a better/best version.

But is that a yes to rounding up the main game mods and torrenting them up? Any particular trackers you want me to use?

Torrent is up

Any problems, let me know. Any type of contact is fine; email, AIM, PM, etc
Post edited April 29, 2012 by JTD121
this isnt working for me :(
http://www.utorrent.com/

Otherwise, what do you mean? How is it not working?

The torrent, or the mods themselves?
JTD121: http://www.utorrent.com/

Otherwise, what do you mean? How is it not working?

The torrent, or the mods themselves?
I can download the torrent file just fine, but when I'm trying to download the mods with it is giving me errors. I'll try the singular downloads instead.

EDIT: The singular downloads worked fine for me. Also, it seems my torrent software has some issues with certain multipart downloads, so might be that the torrent itself is fine, but the software I use has some bugs (qBittorrent).
Post edited May 13, 2012 by SqFKYo
I'm having a similar problem, whenever i try to install the fan patch, even without the other stuff checkmarked i get an error during the installation saying it couldn't open certain files.
Post edited May 12, 2012 by bluescreen1988
bluescreen1988: I'm having a similar problem, whenever i try to install the fan patch, even without the other stuff checkmarked i get an error during the installation saying it couldn't open certain files.
Err don't install into Program Files (preferably don't install on C: at all)? Run as admin?
Is anyone else having problems installing the patches? I can recreate the torrent if necessary, are there hashes or anything to verify the files?
Post edited May 15, 2012 by JTD121
My ratio for the torrent is 21.915 at present. Think that's enough for the moment? Swarm is 10, there are 13 seeders.

Any problems from anyone else? No comments in the torrent 'thread', and only a couple here, with little detail and no response to my previous call for anyone needing help.
Many hours into this game, and just figuring out about the animations patch, If I install this will i be able to continue with the character i am playing with, or would i have to start a new game? Also (this has been asked but not answered to the best of my knowledge) will it work with the widescreen patch? Edit: Although I suppose i can just make a copy of my Arcanum folder and see.
Post edited June 18, 2012 by Ramanos
Here is another mirror for the mods, these are uploaded by myself in two parts to 4shared (unpack using 7-zip) all thanks to the original creators for the mods.

Part 1: http://www.4shared.com/file/Z6vgdFxA/Arcanum7z.html
Part 2: http://www.4shared.com/file/J6lOWVVL/Arcanum7z.html

Mods included in order are:
1. Unofficial Patch UAP 091225
2. HQ Map Pack
3. Extra Animations Pack
4. Hi Res Patch
5. HQ Music Pack (MP3)

Pleas install in this order as if you install the Hi Res Patch (HRP) before the Extra Animations Pack (EAP) the EAP will ask you to uninstall the HRP to install the EAP (No problems, though, if you install the HRP after the EAP)
Post edited June 21, 2012 by Lurchibald
What does the Animation pack change? Fixes the original ones or does it add anything?