It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

this post is bugged i cant click back to 1 so i dont know the link.
nm the one under it workd
Post edited June 15, 2011 by hercufles
hercufles: this post is bugged i cant click back to 1 so i dont know the link.
Does this help?

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/arcanum_of_steamworks_and_magick_obscura/must_have_arcanum_fan_patches_widescreen_and_more/post1
hercufles: this post is bugged i cant click back to 1 so i dont know the link.
ChaunceyK: Does this help?

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/arcanum_of_steamworks_and_magick_obscura/must_have_arcanum_fan_patches_widescreen_and_more/post1
Thanks m8 btw look better but the mouse cursor moves slower.
edit: Please scroll down to find the latest links.
Post edited October 08, 2011 by BDHopkins
BDHopkins: I had some difficulty getting the unofficial patches to download, so I've hosted them so that others may have easier access.

Apply these in the order listed:

Unofficial Patch 091225 (20 MB)
-This latest and final version of the unofficial patch apparently contains numerous bug fixes and restores cut content with little or no extrapolation.
-Windows 7 64-bit users: I had to disable UAC settings to "never notify" for this to install properly.

High Quality Town Maps (112 MB)

High Resolution Mod (700 KB)
-Allows the game to be run in any resolution, optionally provides larger in-game fonts
-Needs to be configured during installation (it's easy)
Thanks for this. I was looking to get the game up and running again but none of the original links worked.
Here's the 3in1 download link, with UAP091225, HQ_Townmaps and HighRes1.1a; Please use this mirror only if all others are unavailable, since it's hosted on a lousy server.
BDHopkins: I had some difficulty getting the unofficial patches to download, so I've hosted them so that others may have easier access.

-This latest and final version of the unofficial patch apparently contains numerous bug fixes and restores cut content with little or no extrapolation.
-Windows 7 64-bit users: I had to disable UAC settings to "never notify" for this to install properly.

-Allows the game to be run in any resolution, optionally provides larger in-game fonts
Just wanted to also thank you for hosting these. I just recently got the game due to a wanting to play it again after all these years and someone directing me here.

So thanks again!
This one should also be stickied:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IHHJEJB3

Follower editor - you can allocate their stat points yourself. Very useful.
I've had to rehost the files. Please find them below in my original post with updated links:

I had some difficulty getting the unofficial patches to download, so I've hosted them for others.

-Windows 7 64-bit users: I had to set UAC settings to "never notify" for this to install properly.

BDHopkins: I've had to rehost the files. Please find them below in my original post with updated links:

I had some difficulty getting the unofficial patches to download, so I've hosted them for others.

-Windows 7 64-bit users: I had to set UAC settings to "never notify" for this to install properly.

BDHopkins:
Thanks very much for taking the time to do this
Hi, folks. I've had to take down the above files due to web issues. I'll try to have them back up soon.
In the OP I can't seem to dl anything but the unofficial patch.
Here is something relatively new I found on the terra-arcanum site - an extra animations pack made to work with the unofficial patch. I did not see this in the sticky so here goes:

Extra Animations Pack (for UAP091225)

This module restores most of the deleted beta content, which wasn't never ever released before. Unofficial Arcanum Patch v091225 required, mostly for compatibility reasons.

Restored content:
-1202 critter animations
-175 monster animations
-88 unique npc animations
-A complete set of new animations, armors and weapons for Orcs. Total 87 new anims
-A new weapons and animations for some monsters, such as phantom
-Original ambient sounds. City, grassland, village, mine, forest, etc. Total 21 sounds
-Bonus, multiplayer online game fix - MatchMaker

There are at least two new animations for every race, weapon and shield:
1) Walking with weapon (and/or shield) equipped
2) Low attack with weapon (and/or shield) equipped
Mirkat: Here is something relatively new I found on the terra-arcanum site - an extra animations pack made to work with the unofficial patch. I did not see this in the sticky so here goes:

Extra Animations Pack (for UAP091225)

This module restores most of the deleted beta content, which wasn't never ever released before. Unofficial Arcanum Patch v091225 required, mostly for compatibility reasons.

Restored content:
-1202 critter animations
-175 monster animations
-88 unique npc animations
-A complete set of new animations, armors and weapons for Orcs. Total 87 new anims
-A new weapons and animations for some monsters, such as phantom
-Original ambient sounds. City, grassland, village, mine, forest, etc. Total 21 sounds
-Bonus, multiplayer online game fix - MatchMaker

There are at least two new animations for every race, weapon and shield:
1) Walking with weapon (and/or shield) equipped
2) Low attack with weapon (and/or shield) equipped
This seems kind of fantastic! I'll have to wait to get home to try it.
FraterPerdurabo: This one should also be stickied:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IHHJEJB3

Follower editor - you can allocate their stat points yourself. Very useful.
Megaupload and any sites it managed have been seized for piracy, etc. So, don't sticky this link.