It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I installed Anno 1404: Gold Edition and wanted to play with a friend of mine.

Now I have the problem, that I can't log into the multiplayer of the game after starting Venice. I also activated my CD-key with uplay, but in my libary the game is only shown as the main game without addon. :(

I also can't use the multiplayer button after logging in with my uplay e-mail adresse, I won't be asked to enter my cd-key. I will get the message that my profile/password for my profile is not correct. I read that some people try to login via nickname and password, but there I only get the message that the password is not correct.

So I'm also not able to get to a screen where I should put in my CD-key at all.

I hope you can help me.

Regards,

Kdax
Kdax: Hello,

Now I have the problem, that I can't log into the multiplayer of the game after starting Venice. I also activated my CD-key with uplay, but in my libary the game is only shown as the main game without addon. :(

I also can't use the multiplayer button after logging in with my uplay e-mail adresse, I won't be asked to enter my cd-key. I will get the message that my profile/password for my profile is not correct. I read that some people try to login via nickname and password, but there I only get the message that the password is not correct.

I hope you can help me.

Regards,

Kdax
I am having the same problem....it was advertised as including the add on Anno 1404:Venice, but it is nowhere to be found....I am logged into my GOG account but that is all. I have no clue how to remedy this. I have played free versions of this game and liked it so I bought it, but now it is lacking the add on. Anyone know anything about this? How to fix it? Anything?

I hope you can help me.

Regards,

Kdax
Okay, I figured it out and can tell you how/where to find it. Go to your GOG account page for Anno1404: Gold Edition, then hit the left button "More" and then on the drop down menu, hit the bottom option, "Other." From there another menu will open that has Anno1404:Venice on it, hit that and the game will begin! Problem solved.

I hope you can help me.

Regards,

Kdax
Shabda: Okay, I figured it out and can tell you how/where to find it. Go to your GOG account page for Anno1404: Gold Edition, then hit the left button "More" and then on the drop down menu, hit the bottom option, "Other." From there another menu will open that has Anno1404:Venice on it, hit that and the game will begin! Problem solved.
That ist not my problem, I'm unable to play/login to the multiplayer. I can't activate the game on uplay.