It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How does one hug walls is the a buon to press? plese help
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
For any who needs to know you have to keep pressing contrl key to crawl on walls and exit via a hole in the wall, now you jus have to figure out a way out of the chanber
If I remember rightly, there is a cvar you can set to make the wall crawling a toggle rather than having to hold down Ctrl. It might help not having to keep it pressed down all the time.
korell: If I remember rightly, there is a cvar you can set to make the wall crawling a toggle rather than having to hold down Ctrl. It might help not having to keep it pressed down all the time.
That is correct. If its the same in Single Player as it is in Multiplayer, people should open up the 'chat' (default key 't'), delete the command 'SAY' and replace it with 'CROUCHMODE 1'. Now every time someone crouches, it will be toggled on or off rather than needing to be held. Changing back to 'CROUCHMODE 0' restores it back to it's original functionality.
Thank god, this will help with my sore pinky ha ha ha.