It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm trying to download this game and check out galaxy/alien versus predator with my GOG downloader as usual. But it just says "paused." Is there some special program I need to play Galaxy games?
isisprince: I'm trying to download this game and check out galaxy/alien versus predator with my GOG downloader as usual. But it just says "paused."
I had the same issue and worked around it by using the direct file download.
isisprince: I'm trying to download this game and check out galaxy/alien versus predator with my GOG downloader as usual. But it just says "paused."
kjutihanni: I had the same issue and worked around it by using the direct file download.
how do I get to the direct file download?
kjutihanni: I had the same issue and worked around it by using the direct file download.
isisprince: how do I get to the direct file download?
Turn off GOG downloader mode in your library when you go to download the game.
I have the same problem with GOG Downloader... should we tesr AvP or the Downloader?
areklot: I have the same problem with GOG Downloader... should we tesr AvP or the Downloader?
The solution is, switch the GOG downloader button off in your account bookshelf. Then try downloading and installing it.