It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Selecting Alien vs Predator multiplayer used to throw an error like "Unable to Authorize".
Next time I tried Galaxy Client game shortcut. It updated the game after I logged in. Now this authorize error has disappeared.

playing this game using steam overlay show the FPS too.

Thanks.
subatomicparticle: Selecting Alien vs Predator multiplayer used to throw an error like "Unable to Authorize".
Next time I tried Galaxy Client game shortcut. It updated the game after I logged in. Now this authorize error has disappeared.

playing this game using steam overlay show the FPS too.

Thanks.
Try a fresh install & without using steam?
subatomicparticle: Selecting Alien vs Predator multiplayer used to throw an error like "Unable to Authorize".
That's because the multiplayer component is gated via the Galaxy Client. If you're not running the client then it can't verify that you should have access.
WingedKagouti: That's because the multiplayer component is gated via the Galaxy Client. If you're not running the client then it can't verify that you should have access.
i use that but won't work too
Attachments: