It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's organise a new PBEM. Post here if interested.
Both AoW1 and AoW2 are likely.
Post edited April 09, 2020 by southern
I'm a glutton for punishment. Sign me up.
If AoW1 and if you give me a week to finish my campaign, I can give it a try.
I hope it's in your map! (That's AOW1 right?)
ZFR: If AoW1 and if you give me a week to finish my campaign, I can give it a try.
Eh eh, 4 interests in 4 hours, and it's Easter... Better leave the campaign to the side ;-)
Post edited April 09, 2020 by Arnuz
Threekings has signed up for both AoW1 and AoW2 PBEMs via email
Sign me up for any SM games
Jamesede: Sign me up for any SM games
Ditto.

Going to be working from home for a long time it appears.
Mimo:
Jamesede:
Arnuz:
Thinking of playing aow2:sm:mpe with you guys, on the 4 player Prison Break map
Races are Dwarves, Dark Elves, Orcs, Halflings, state your preference now!
Hmm, with threekings and one more person, we could play a six player map. 'Across the Wyrding Sea'
Post edited April 13, 2020 by southern
I'll take Drow in Prisin Break. That's another Rheno map, maybe I'll get King James Ede as my hero there too hee hee hee
I've been playing only the good side recently, I'llgo for orcs then, but if anyone else wants them I can switch.
Zero preference re: starting race for prison break.

And don't let Arnuz befuddle you with his time zone chicanery. ;-)
I only play Aow. Haha, such a snob. I have not really liked any of the others in the series!
Rodzilla68: I only play Aow. Haha, such a snob. I have not really liked any of the others in the series!
I can see the reasoning for that - I can't stand AoW3 just for its look. If ZFR is willing to join in a ouple days, like he implied, then we can play on one of the 5 player maps I made.
Post edited April 15, 2020 by southern
I'm also up for the first AoW.
jyri:
Rodzilla68:
Arnuz:
With Threekings it's five, I will check with him (lol I hope he can play In Drums of death since I sent it to him....)
Assuming he will play with us, shall we choose:

-A map I didn't make (actually this should be the option if he can't play with us and we have 4 people)

-Xelm II (the small map with loads of stuff crammed in)

-Beneath Xelm (Thereunto's edit where you can't research anyhting except the few cosmos spells, and you make a choice between different selections of spells)

-Swirlmount (Large map)

-Khazlkound (a bit smaller, but less open / harder start)

All of them have been edited since the first time we played.