It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In patch 1.11 the saves were gone when I opened the game. Following advice from the forum I moved data from the folder that was inside the saved games folder to the saved games folder itslef and it fixed it.

Now the saves reverted back to the state it was in before patch 1.11, and the trick from last time doesn't work this time. I've lost 30 levels and a lot fo stuff because of this - any solution?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Shleef: In patch 1.11 the saves were gone when I opened the game. Following advice from the forum I moved data from the folder that was inside the saved games folder to the saved games folder itslef and it fixed it.

Now the saves reverted back to the state it was in before patch 1.11, and the trick from last time doesn't work this time. I've lost 30 levels and a lot fo stuff because of this - any solution?
I am In the same situation however i'm only an hour in. Tried the same solution however the game just refuses to let me select continue as it is grayed out, currently uninstalling and reinstalling the game and going to make a new save to see if anything location wise is different since patch 1.12. Will update later
Shleef: In patch 1.11 the saves were gone when I opened the game. Following advice from the forum I moved data from the folder that was inside the saved games folder to the saved games folder itslef and it fixed it.

It sounds like to me that the cloud sync feature overwritten your most recent save with the older one.

Should that be the case and you didn't make a backup I fear that you permanently lost your new progress....

I can only hope to be wrong.
I had something like this happen to me but i managed to find backups in my appdata and have been keeping back ups since

The bugs I'm putting up with because I love this game.. Its worth it haha. but I hope they make things on GOG smoother soon
Post edited December 15, 2017 by TheSailsMan
Following new advice in the post by tenchumatt I managed to restore my saves, thankfully