It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some people may find that their save file is missing / cannot click load or continue after updating to patch 1.12

First turn off cloud sync for absolver
Second ensure Hidden Items is ticked. (look at the top of any file explore window and you will see File, Home, Share, View. Click "View" and within that you will see 3 small boxes you can tick, bottom one is "Hidden Items" make sure this is ticked)

Once again go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Absolver\Saved\SaveGames however now you will see a mess called "191102733200714191" inside you might see more then normal and nothing with your "CharacterName.sav

You need to move your "CharacterName.sav" file from your "SaveGames" folder or your personal backup into the "191102733200714191" Folder (number might be different for you) and the "SaveList.sav" with the matching Date Modified as your "CharacterName.sav"

Example: "CharacterName.sav 12/12/2017 20:24
"SaveList.sav 12/12/2017 20:24
"save.dat

The "191102733200714191" folder will have some clutter in it and one is called "save.dat" DO NOT DELETE as i did not and it worked and i have no idea if that is now a vital part of saving now since the new 1.12 patch but for now ignore it.

Load the game with cloud sync still off and see if you can load / continue your save file.

If this worked please let me know, Happy i could help.

Also you will see some files ending in "-1" these are copies of the same file without the "-1" after so just be careful on what you delete.

"UNRELATED RANT" looking up solutions showed me this was not new as patch 1.11 cause something like this and then people moved the "characterName.sav" into the "SaveGames" folder, well now its the opposite and the game is really, really acting strange since 1.12 namely infinite loading when changing social options to invite and OFC the save problems above.
Worked! Thanks a lot! And I agree completely with the rant , also adding - crazy lag in most games (even 1vs1) that makes the game practically unplayable most of the time (and this is when saving time by simply quitting games when I see my opponenet standing in place and then getting hit by 5 attacks that come at me simultaneously)
Shleef: Worked! Thanks a lot! And I agree completely with the rant , also adding - crazy lag in most games (even 1vs1) that makes the game practically unplayable most of the time (and this is when saving time by simply quitting games when I see my opponenet standing in place and then getting hit by 5 attacks that come at me simultaneously)
You are welcome, and yes ive also been getting lag in 1v1 games, a lot.