(topic at NMA)
Changes since v.1.3.4 (3 new fixes since 1.3.4 to 1.3.5 diff-pack):
* Water thief's animation sequince no longer resets after save/load.
* Now Aradesh correctly reacts to player's apologies (his dialogue reaction goes up).
* Restored the original developers idea of Aradesh reaction to pickpocketing: now he doesn't attack player, only warns him and lowers his dialogue reaction.
* Removed a confusing option "I need more supplies before I can tackle those guys." in Seth' dialog. (May be he was intended to actually give you some stuff, but he doesn't.)
* Tycho no longer "forgets" character's name.
* Now Neal correctly opens Skum Pitt door.
* Now Neal reacts if player tries to mess with the Skum Pitt door.
* Option "Actually, can I ask you some questions?" in Trish dialog removed for characters with IN lesser than 6, because all of the next options require IN more or equal than 6.
* Trish no longer asks player to get out of her room while she is in Skum Pitt.
* Now cops correctly address male and female characters.
* Now you correctly receive 25XP for picking the lock to room with imprisoned ghoul in Watershed.
* Now you can provoke Abel to lover the force fields.
* Abel now has correctly working Field Switch in his inventory.
* Mutants no longer attack unprovoked after save/load.
* IN<=5: if you ask Zax "Who programmed you?" dialog will no longer exit unexpectedly.
* Young Initiate Jerry now displays a correct reply after payer says "I haven't decided" (during the conversation about who the player wants to become: a Knight or a Scribe).
* Fixed "random" exit from Tolya's dialog when asking him about Shady Sands and/or Junktown.
* Now Patrick the Celt correctly marks Hub on map.
* Now you can't pick the locks of certain doors for infinite XP.
As always, here is a new version of NPC Mod for new version of a patch.
And another one news. Here you may find a 3rd release candidate of unified 1.2.1 patch:
All fixes from this version are already included in 1.3.5 unofficial patch, so if you own an US release, you probably will not want to install this patch. Use 1.2 semi-official version (I recommend it for all US version owners). But if you experiencing problems with TeamX patches, I strongly recommend to download and test 1.2.1 release candidate. It seems, all tested non-US versions (see readme for the details) are much stable with this one.
Unofficial Fallout1 patch, v1.3.5 and it's english readme.
Fallout1 NPC Mod v.3.5 and No NPC Armor Mod for Fallout1 NPC Mod.
Release candidate of universal semi-official 1.2.1 patch and it's readme. If you have FALLOUT Version 1.0 (29 Sep 1997) [US] or FALLOUT Version 1.1 (09 Nov 1999) [US], you don't need this patch. But if you have FALLOUT Version 1.0 (19 Sep 1997) [US], I strongly recommend to use it. If you have FALLOUT Version 1.2 (19 Nov 1997) [UK] or FALLOUT Version 1.2 (1x Mar 1998) [UK/FR/SP] this patch will bring your release closer to US version (children animation and some bugfixes). In the future this patch will replace semi-official 1.2 patch, so there will be no more confusion. Now it's uploaded for the testing purposes only.